Premier League News: Chelsea FC was cleared to make signings in January transfer window

42 Views
Read Time:1 Minute, 29 Second

Champions League mainlands, Chelsea FC were cleared to make signings in the January transfer window on Friday, when the Court of Reconcile for Sport divides a transfer forbid imposed on the club last February.

The West London club, last season’s Europa League champions, had been handed a two window forbid by world soccer body Fifa for breaching rules on the international transfer and registration of players under 18.

CAS said, “in a statement it had also divided Chelsea’s fine to 300 000 Swiss francs ($300 840)”.

CAS said, “(Chelsea) is forbidden from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, for one entire registration period, which the club already served during the 2019 summer registration period”.

  "Lionel Messi exit from Camp Nou is possible" says Javier Mascherano

After a tedious Analysis into the registration of players at academy level, Fifa had clarified Chelsea in breach of article 19 of the regulations in the case of 29 minor players.

2 thoughts on “Premier League News: Chelsea FC was cleared to make signings in January transfer window

Leave a Reply