Click HERE to check your result
NECO 2020 result is out! Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now check their results online.
You will however need to purchase the result checking token to be able to access your result online.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
NECO acting Registrar, Abubakar Gana, said out of the 1,151,016 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 829,787 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
He added that a total number of 40,630 candidates were involved in examination malpractices, more than the figure of 2018.
After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.