The reason why this page is here, is because we want to show you how that Filling and submitting Ndlea application form isn’t as difficult as you may thing.
National drugs law and enforcement Agency recruitment form guideline is here. if you want to know all the general requirements for the form, then you need to keep reading.
Ndlea helps understanding the major reasons why drug abuse needs to be stopped.
Ndlea Recruitment 2020 requirements
All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving license or National passport
You must have a senior secondary school certificate – WAEC or NECO or Nabteb result.
If you would love to apply for a graduate position, kindly ensure you have you NYSC certificate number
See Other Jobs Below:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- Jobs in Nigeria
- CBN Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
Instructions on How to Fill Ndlea Recruitment Application Form
- You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)employment portal from Here:
- You need a curriculum vitae
- Educational certificates
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2020?
You can submit Here: www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment
Ndlea Recruitment portal http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
Follow all the above instructions by carefully submitting all the required documents.