The Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 in which Boss Mustapha is the chairman is already considering a second phase of lockdown which can be announced by President Muhammadu Buhari before the 28th of July, 2020.
Second Phase Of Lockdown
I’ve analyzed some reasons which can lead to the approval of the second phase of lockdown by President Muhammadu Buhari, I will list the reasons.
Although, Nigerians don’t want the second lockdown, no one will want it because of the situations we all went through in the first phase of the lockdown.
The case of the virus is increasing everyday in the respective states that are infected, some states put some of their local government area with high cases on lockdown, a state like Lagos State of Governor Sanwo Olu has not reopen its Churches and Mosque, this is due to the a very high case of the virus in the state.
Here are the reasons why the second phase of lockdown might be announced by the Federal Government before 28th of July;
1. The Eid-Ul-Kabr celebration might be celebrated in the month of July, it is a big celebration and people will want to travel and do a lot of activities, this can boost the spread of the virus.
2. In Boss Mustapha’s recent statement on Monday, he has said that the Presidential Task Force had recommended a second phase of lockdown in which President Muhammadu Buhari will make the final decision.
3. Most of the people are not observing the preventive measures adviced by the Presidential Task Force.
4. The virus is spreading at alarming rate and everyday the country records nothing less than 400 cases from the states.
5. On the day of Eid-Ul-Kabr, Muslims will troop out to go for Eid to say their prayer; a prayer in which a huge numbers of people come together to say their prayer.
These are the few things I’ve note down, due to these reasons the Federal Government might announce the second phase of lockdown lockdown before 28th of July.
If they announce a new lockdown we should know it will affect the hope of reopening schools, Churches and Mosques in some state soon.
We all will be looking forward to hearing President Muhammadu Buhari next decision on the second phase of lockdown proposed by the President Task Force on Covid-19.
Remember to like n share
You’ll have suggestions on this, kindly use the comment session, let us know what you think about a second lockdown and let us talk about it.