The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has commenced the process of registering Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise that operates in Nigeria.
The SMEDAN Registration exercise according to the agency is to enable it to use the database in the nearest future in providing funding, training, empowerment, and other facilities to MSMEs and also uses it as a reference to link businesses to lending institutions in the private and public sectors.
- Access to Financial Services: Getting SMEDAN Registration Number will help ease access to loans and grants from governmental and private organizations, as in the case of MSME Survival Fund and SMEDAN’s conditional grant
- Access to Business insurance
- Access to entrepreneurship training and educational content by professionals, consultants, and private investment opportunities.
- Priority funding from different institutions as well as International Donor Agencies.
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SIUN) and digital Certificate
The SMEDAN registration is open to every MSME that operates in Nigeria. Whether you are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or not, as long as you operate any form of business, you are eligible.
Visit https://smedanregister.ng/ on your mobile device or PC to get started
Some of the information you will be asked to provide include the following;
• Business Name
• Date the business started
• Business address
• Business premises you operate from
• Business type
• Product or Service
• Are you registered with CAC?
• Business by assets value
• Number of staff
• Business Owner Information