1. The Federal Government has published the passport numbers of 100 travelers, who failed to undergo the mandatory COVID-19 test after returning to Nigeria.
Their details were published by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Saturday.
It said the restrictions started from January 1, 2021 and would last till June 30, 2021.
2. The Chief of Protocol to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, Tosin Ogunbodede has lost his life in a fatal road accident.
Ogunbodede, a close aide of the governor was said to have died in an accident that occurred on Saturday night along Ilesha highway.
The accident also claimed the life of his driver.
3. Kaduna State Government has confirmed the killing of a cleric in Igabi, and a community leader in Jema’a LGA of the state.
Confirming the incidents on Saturday, Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State, Mr.
Samuel Aruwan said, the security agents informed the State Government that armed bandits invaded Kawaran Rafi village in Igabi local government and killed one Danleeman Isah, the Chief Imam of the village.
Similarly, security agencies reported the murder of the Sarkin Yaki of Godogodo, Mr Yohanna Abu, by a gang of kidnappers.
4. At least,seven farmers were said to have been killed and many others injured by armed bandits in Mashegu Local Government Council of Niger State.
It was gathered that the incident occurred on Thursday morning.
Report claims the farmers were killed at a farm in Babban Rami while trying to convey their farm produce home.
Eye witness account stated that the armed bandits stormed the farm and opened fire indiscriminately on the farmers, killing seven and leaving several others with injuries.
5. Boko Haram fighters have abducted a staff of the United Nations (UN) along Damaturu-Maiduguri road in Borno State.
Held captive is Abubakar Garba Idris, aka Alooma, a Senior Protection Assistant with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
The terrorists ambushed vehicles conveying commuters near Matari village between Minok to Jakana highway.